Our website with the domain name www.rmccash.com is independently owned by Receivable Management Corporation. The following privacy policies are put in practice by Receivable Management Corporation hereon in referred to as RMC.
We are committed to protecting your online privacy, therefore, we have created the following policies:
INFORMATION COLLECTED IN REGARDS TO WEBSITE VISITORS
RMC may collect and process the following data:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms such as online “Contact US” form or any other contact form, email subscription, chat box entries, or other including information provided during your visit to rmccash.com, subscribing to RMC’s services, etc. RMC may also ask you for your information when you are experiencing an issue with our website.
- If you contact us or request RMC to contact you, we may keep this in our records.
- Transaction details that you complete.
- Surveys or contests we ask you to participate in, although not obligatory to respond.
- Information that you provide to us via newsgroups, feedback, email system, or other features, for business activities such as marketing, events RMC hosts, or other.
- Website experience analytics, such as but not limited to traffic data, blog data, page visit data, or other communication data.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION COLLECTED USED
Collected information is used in the form below:
- To improve our website in the form of user experience – to ensure that content from our sites is displayed in an effective manner for your website experience.
- To improve RMC’s customer service, for example, to actively respond to your enquiries.
- To process transactions and or to carry out requirements for contracts between RMC and you.
- To send emails, periodically- these emails inform you of offers, new services, changes to RMC and our site, events with RMC. Events that you request to learn about or that RMC feels will be of interest to you. The opt-out option is always available at the footer of each email.
- To execute contests, promotions, surveys, or other features that will improve RMC’s customer service.
- To protect our rights, and safety as well as that of our customers.
RMC will provide you with information in the form of e-mails, mailings, website displays/banners, or other methods of communication. Obtaining your feedback and views are of great interest to us, therefore, we may set up, newsgroups, blogs, email systems, or other sources of communication on our site. Please note that information that is disclosed to other parties is not our responsibility.
EMAIL ACCESS/ OPT-OUT & CORRECTING INFORMATION COLLECTED
Email Access/ Opt-Out
You have the right to opt-in and opt-out of email listing. You may do this by checking or not checking certain boxes in our forms or by unsubscribing when an email is received, the unsubscribing options are located at the footer of each email. You can also contact us if you wish to unsubscribe.
Correcting Information Collected
You have the right to request access to personal data you have submitted however RMC will ask you to identify yourself through a series of questions. If you wish to change your personal information in our system please email us at email@example.com.
WEBSITE COOKIES, IP ADDRESS AND OTHER TECHNICAL INFORMATION
IP Address & Other Technical Information
RMC logs your IP address, type and version of the browser, and URLS of the web pages you visit within our site. This information is used to enhance your user experience, diagnose issues, administer our website to track your movements, and to gather demographic information.
RMC does not sell, trade, rent or otherwise transfer personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third party sites who aid RMC in operating our website, servicing you, or aiding to conduct business such as a third-party payment company. These parties are all in agreement to keep this information private and confidential. Information may also be provided to a third party for marketing, advertising purposes or other.
RMC holds the right to release personal information if it is appropriate to comply with the law, protect RMC’s rights, property, safety as well as that of others, and to reinforce our policies.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION COLLECTED PROTECTED
RMC implements many forms of security measures to protect the information you provide such as but not limited to technical means and offline precautions. Offline precautions include restriction of sensitive use in RMC’s office by RMC personnel or other related to RMC.
We do our best to have your personal information protected however accidental disclosures and unintended access are never fully eliminated. Although we take security measures to protect your sensitive information we cannot guarantee the security of this information submitted, any submission is at your own risk.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION & RMC
RMC is in compliance with COPPA’s policies; our site is not directed to be visited by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children, information that is determined to be from a child is deleted. If a parent believes their child has submitted information to RMC and wants their child to be removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER SITES IN RMC
IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT RMC
If you would like to contact us regarding our website, you may do so at:
Receivable Management Corporation
400 West Cummings Park Suite# 4450
Woburn, MA 01801